Launch your career with ROX
Do you have what it takes to help build Scotland's most exciting and innovative jewellery brand?
We are interested to hear from exceptional individuals who have uncompromising commitment to delivering excellent customer service. Our success is driven by the energy, enthusiasm and expertise of our teams. A career with us will be challenging and you should be ready to go that extra mile for our customers from the outset.
In return you will receive:
- Comprehensive training, development and support
- A competitive salary with opportunity to earn performance and target related bonus
- Encouragement and assistance to gain industry recognised qualifications
- Regular reviews, appraisals and encouragement
- Generous company discount for you, your friends & family
- Staff Uniform
If you are interested in a career with ROX why not email us in the first instance providing your CV,
Covering Letter and a recent photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Assistant Manager||ROX Argyll Arcade|
No vacancies at this time.
ROX Argyll Arcade
Competitive Salary + OTE + Benefits + Incentives
ROX - Diamonds & Thrills is the UK's most exciting and inspiring luxury jewellery. We're looking for an Assistant Manager for our flagship boutique at the iconic Argyll Arcade in Glasgow. You'll be working with prestigious luxury brands like Audemars Piguet, Hublot, Bell & Ross and Chopard as well as our own-brand ROX diamond engagement rings and jewellery.
- Ensure that that every customer receives extra-ordinary service
- Maximise sales opportunities
- Acting as a key holder for the store
- Train & assist sales staff
- Plan, organise & delegate tasks
- Merchandise product to maximise sales
- Be fully competent with EPOS
- Order stock & liaise with suppliers
- Process incoming stock
- Ensure effective stock control
Skills & Experience
- At least a year′s management or supervisory experience
- Experience of customer service and selling in a highly customer focused environment
- The ability to plan and organise store activities
- The ability to run training and briefing sessions
- Some experience of dealing with customers - not necessarily in retail
- The ability and desire to learn all about diamonds, jewellery and watches
- Strong interest fashion
- A friendly and outgoing personality
- Loads of enthusiasm
- A real passion to succeed
ROX Argyll Arcade, Glasgow. Starting Immediately.
Please email your CV and a recent photograph stating the position you are applying for to email@example.com. Please note that photographs are required for identification and security purposes only.