Launch your career with ROX
Do you have what it takes to help build Scotland's most exciting and innovative jewellery brand?
We are interested to hear from exceptional individuals who have uncompromising commitment to delivering excellent customer service. Our success is driven by the energy, enthusiasm and expertise of our teams. A career with us will be challenging and you should be ready to go that extra mile for our customers from the outset.
In return you will receive:
- Comprehensive training, development and support
- A competitive salary with opportunity to earn performance and target related bonus
- Encouragement and assistance to gain industry recognised qualifications
- Regular reviews, appraisals and encouragement
- Generous company discount for you, your friends & family
- Staff Uniform
If you are interested in a career with ROX why not email us in the first instance providing your CV,
Covering Letter and a recent photograph to email@example.com
|Sales Consultant||ROX Newcastle - Full Time|
Competitive Salary + OTE + Benefits + Incentives
You′ll be providing outstanding customer service as a key member of the sales team.
- Provide outstanding customer service
- Process sales & handle cash
- Handle & care for stock
- Display & Mercahdise products
- General housekeeping duties
- Some experience of dealing with customers - not necessarily in retail
- The ability and desire to learn all about diamonds, jewellery and watches
- Strong interest fashion
- A friendly and outgoing personality
- Loads of enthusiasm
- A real passion to succeed
ROX Newcastle. Monument Mall, Newcastle.
Please email your CV and a recent photograph stating the position you are applying for to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that photographs are required for identification and security purposes only.